450 Helicopter Flybar Lock Tool
TREX, EXI, Copter X, Tarot, HK, E-Razor, Exceed, Blue Ray and others.
Helicopter Enthusiast! You will need this!Used to set up pitch range on 450 sized helicopters
FLYBAR LOCK AND MOUNT SCREW ONLY. THE HEAD ASSEMBLY IS NOT INCLUDED. PHOTO USED ONLY TO SHOW HOW TOOL WORKS.
Easy to use design.
Setting up your helicopter will be a breeze with this tool.
No more fighting with rods or clamps to hold your flybar steady.
Can be installed in just seconds.
Just screw onto the head block after removing the rotor button.
You can now check and set up pitch range in a fraction of the time.
Self leveling design so you don't need those pesky bubble levels of the past.
No need to have a special LEVEL table to work on.
Perfect for home and field repairs at club events.
Allows the head to be turned while setting up.
At just over an inch in size it takes up little space in your toolbox.
This is the quickest way to set up the pitch on your helicopter.
The Flybar Lock comes complete with the mounting screw and adjusting nut.
Works on the following, and other similar 400-450 size models.
Copter X 450
Blue Ray 450
How To Use.
1. Remove button from your head block.
2. Use supplied screw to attach lock tool to head.
3. Start the screw in head only 4-5 turns to avoid hitting the feathering shaft. If this happens, damage could occur and your set up may not be correct once the lock tool is removed.
4. Once the screw is in 4-5 turns, use the nut to snug up the lock tool. Use pliers or small nut driver to snug down the nut.
5. Do not over tighten! The Lock tool only needs to be snug enough to hold the flybar from moving. Over tightening could damage the lock tool as well as your head block.
6. Adjust lock tool by twisting if needed so the ball joints do not drag.
7. With set up complete, remove lock tool / replace button.
8. Use the photo as a guide.. That's It!!!
Ships only within the United States.